Sales Account Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a talented account manager with a proven track record in developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers. You’ll have great interpersonal skills, business understanding and a positive attitude. Your attention to detail, communication skills both verbal and written and understanding of C-Ways portfolio will allow you to play a valuable part in helping us deliver outstanding solutions to our customers.
You will ideally be educated to A Level or higher with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and be driven, self-motivated and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Build, expand and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers;
- Create an approve account plan for your customer base;
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume;
- Identifying and follow up new business opportunities and setting up meetings;
- Create an approved marketing plan;
- Co-ordinate involvement of company personnel; support, service and management resources, in order to meet account objective and customer expectations;
- Develop strong relationships with key distributors and manufacturers;
- Develop your own marketing campaigns and assist in the team marketing.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives;
- Forecast and track personal sales statistics and submit them to Sales Manager;
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the sales team to ensure growth;
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe;
Please send CVs and any relevant supporting information to email@example.com