Nortel’s portfolio of telephony and converged IP telephony solutions deliver seamless, scalable real-time business communications with unprecedented flexibility in telephony applications deployment to meet our customer’s environment, expectations, timetable and budget.
Now that IP networks offer the robustness and quality of service that voice service requires, enterprises have been quick to take advantage. Converging voice and data over IP, or IP Telephony, maximizes network efficiency, streamlines the architecture, reduces capital and operating costs and opens up new service opportunities. IP Telephony enables rich, new multimedia services, such as Web enabled multimedia contact centers, unified communications, presence and remote PC-based call management.
IP Telephony has ushered in the era of anywhere anytime connectivity, with advanced services that make it more natural, convenient and productive than ever to communicate with colleagues and customers anywhere in the world — at a lower cost than ever.
With a Nortel IP Telephony solution, you will gain:
- Improved productivity and accessibility. Mobile and remote employees will have consistent, anywhere-anytime access to the applications and resources they need to do their jobs. They can work much as they do in the office, since they can see or talk to colleagues, hold impromptu whiteboard sessions to share ideas and securely access their corporate applications and services.
- New applications and services. All users, wherever they are located, can benefit from advanced applications, such as unified communications, multimedia collaboration, interactive voice response and customer contact services. These services enhance staff productivity while improving the customer experience.
- Reduced costs. Nortel IP Telephony solutions enable you to streamline the network architecture and administration, optimize bandwidth utilization, centralize applications for many sites, use your existing LAN and the Internet to securely transmit voice and fax calls and capitalize on new IP services.
- Portable and flexible services. Moves, adds and changes become almost seamless and services can easily be extended to remote sites and home offices over cost-effective IP links.
- Centralized applications. Streamlines network administration by centralizing applications for messaging and management and distributing those capabilities over the IP network. The organization benefits from standard greetings, global administration and a consistent interface and experience across the entire network.
Seamless, scalable, real-time business’ communications…the c>ways’ way
Contact us today for further information.